Sunday 10 July 2016

Visiting Chanel for the first time

I got to visit one of my dream stores when I was in Toronto Chanel. The ladies that worked there were so nice and helpful which made the experience even better. I went into the store with one thing on my mind the Soleil Tan De Chanel. I have heard about this product for a couple years now but never got the chance to try it. So when I asked the ladies at Chanel about the bronzer they gave me lots of tips on how to apply it and where to apply it on my face. It was a little expensive $59 and I have only used it once or twice but I can tell this will be a bronzer that will always be in my  makeup collection. It is a universal bronzer so many different skin types can use it and don't be scared of the orange brown color it will not look like that on your skin as long as you blend it in good and use a good make up brush. Below are a few pictures and the brush I have been using.




No comments:

Post a Comment