Tuesday 12 July 2016

Hunters!!!

I think just about everyone knows what Hunters are and if you don't you really need to jump on the Hunter bandwagon. I got my matte red Hunters around two years ago from Beyond the Rack for $139. I wasn't sure what color to order because I usually got for black, navy or dark colors so they will match all my outfits and jackets. But I wanted to try something different and went for the red ones and haven't looked back. I fell in love with them as soon as I opened the box and have worn them with dress coats, jeans and my winter jackets. They look amazing with everything! I have heard some people say there boots have cracked in cold weather but I haven't had that problem and they have gotten me through two Newfoundland winters.  If your not convinced that a pair of Hunters are right for you visit a Soft Moc near you or even check out the Hunters website and I'm sure you will change your mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment