Sunday 31 July 2016

Trying out drugstore products

I do tend to go for more high end makeup and beauty products but I thought I would give a few drugstore products a go to see if I could save a little money.


I tried the Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner because it looked very similar to my Stila liquid eyeliner pen. I was not impressed with the Maybelline eyeliner it was very dry and hard to work with. The shape of the pen was prefect but the fact that I couldn't get the liner to make a wing without pressing really hard made the application process take forever and the wing did not look good. So for now I will be sticking with my Stila liquid eyeliner.


The next thing I tried was the Loreal Telescopic mascara because I love just about every Loreal mascara I have ever tried they have always worked great for me. This was no difference this mascara made my lashes look so much longer and because the brush is so small it was very easy to do my bottom lashes. I did go in with the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara to make my lashes look a little fuller because even though the telescopic mascara made my lashes look long they did not look fuller. So if you are looking for more length in your lashes you should pick this one up.


The last thing I tried was the Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel nail polish in Stay Classy. This nail polish really surprised me the color is beautiful and it only took 2 coats to build up to the prefect color. I have been wearing it for about a week now and it has not chipped or peeled off. There are alot of colors to choose from and worth checking out.


All products came from Walmart and the prices were very good. The Maybelline eyeliner was $9 the Loreal Telescopic mascara was $12 and the Wet N Wild nail polish was $5.

If you have any questions about these products or any other questions please leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment