Saturday 23 July 2016

Step by step wing eyeliner

I did a post a while ago on my favorite liquid eyeliner but now I want to show you how I get my wings just right.


First step draw a line from the conner of your eye up towards the end of your eyebrow. The liner does not need to be prefect we can clean that up later.


Next we are going to start in the middle of your eye and bring the line back touching the line you just made. It should look something like this.



Then we will fill in the little triangle that we have made and line your upper eye lid as close to your lash line as possible then if you want to make the line thicker after you can.


This is what my wing looks like when it is all done and cleaned up. If my line doesn't look prefect I take a little make up remover on a Q tip and fix the line.


This does take some practice and I didn't do this prefect my first try. The key is to use a really good liquid eyeliner I prefer the pen liquid liner personal.  There is just something so pretty about a good wing that makes the rest of your eye make up look amazing.


Any questions just leave a comment or message me.


No comments:

Post a Comment