Thursday 14 July 2016

Purple Shampoo

I have tried so many different purple/silver shampoos for toning blond and grey hair over the years and they worked okay. But when I was at Signature Salon a couple weeks ago getting more blond foils put in my hair my stylist ask me if I had tried a Silver Shampoo called Milk Shake. I never heard of the shampoo before but I'm always looking to try a new shampoo for blond hair and boy am I glad I tried it. This shampoo takes all the brass out of your blond hair and is so purple it has stained my hands and forhead because I didn't wash it off quick enough. You do need to leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes or longer if you don't mind having a purple lavender color to your blond hair. I honestly like having a little purple mixed in with my blond but if you don't wash it out after 3 to 5 minutes. My stylist also told me to wash my hair with my regular shampoo first then my purple shampoo to get the full benefit of the shampoo. So if your in the market for a new purple shampoo pick this one up it cost me about $25.


No comments:

Post a Comment