Friday 15 July 2016

Getting prefect brows

It has only been recently that I can say my brows have started to look fuller, more shaped and more on point looking. This has alot to do with the products I have been using so thank you Anastasia Beverly Hills. I started using the brow wiz last September and it has made such a difference in how my brows look. I always just used a brow pencil from Cover Girl but it never made them look that great filled in yes but great looking no. The brow wiz comes in lots of different colors depending on your hair color and they also have the browdip pomade that you can apply with an angle brush. I have used both the brow wiz and the pomade but the brow wiz is my favorite because it is so easy to work with. I use the color soft brown in the wiz and the color blonde in the pomade.  The brow products will cost you anywheres from $27 to $30. The last item in the picture is the clear brow gel which is amazing and will keep your brows in place all day long.

-The first thing I do is brush my brows into place with the little brush at the end of the wiz.
-Then I start filling in spots in my brows where there is no hair and I start to shape the top part of my brows.
- Once the top is done then I do underneath and continue to fill them in.
- I brush through my brows again to make sure the product is all combed through and apply the brow gel to keep them in place.





No comments:

Post a Comment