Monday 18 July 2016

Prefect Red Lips

When I think of prefect red lips the first women that come to my mind is Gwen Stefani and Taylor Swift. I have tried lot's of red lipsticks over the years some expensive and some inexpensive but nothing seemed to look right. But I have now found what I think is the prefect red lip and it does take some work . These are the steps I take to get my lips ready and looking prefect.

-First thing I do is scrub my lips with a sugar scrub to get off all the dead skin.


-Then I apply a thin layer of my favorite lip balm.


-Then I line my lips with Mac Redd and fill then in with the lip liner.


- After filling in and lining my lips I then go over the lip liner with Mac Retro Matte Ruby Woo.


-Now if you do want just a matte red lip you can stop here but I like my lips to look red and glossy.

-I use Rimmel London Apocalips in Big Bang and this lip gloss is so red and creamy.


-To clean up the edges of my lips I use a little concealer and Q tips.


Prefect Red Lip!







No comments:

Post a Comment