Saturday 30 July 2016

Todays Outfit Blue and Ruffles

So when I hear blue and ruffles the first place my mind goes is to the 80's. But when I saw this skirt at Forever 21 I fell in love with it and bought it right away. But you do need to pair it with just the right shirt to make it work and what I think works best is a plain white or black fitted t shirt.








My shirt is from H&M
Necklace is from Icing
Skirt is from Forever 21
Shoes are from Beyond the Rack
Earrings are from Forever 21

My bracelet is from New York and a friend brought it back to me when she was there a few years ago. Its a Alex and Ani bracelet but I'm not sure what my symbol means I tried looking it up but it's not on the website. If you know what the symbol means please let me know.


If there are any questions leave a comment or message me.

Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment