Sunday 24 July 2016

Little Black Dress: Look 3

Today's little back dress look is just your black dress on it's own. I wear black alot and when I buy a new dress I usually go for black or a dress with black details in it. The reason I buy black and not a flashy bright color dress is for one reason and that is accessories. You can change the look of your dress so much just by adding a bright colored purse, earrings or even shoes. Below I will have some ideas on how to dress up your black dress by just using colorful or different looking accessories.

Shoes

Necklaces

Earrings

Bracelets

Rings

Purses

You can add any of these items together to make your black dress look more colorful or just more detailed. Here are a few ideas I put together.






You don't have to spend alot when it comes to accessories the items I have shown above are from Nordstrom Rack, Forever 21 and Beyond the Rack.  All the items cost anywheres from $5.90 to $69.99 the key is to find pieces you can wear over and over again not only with a black dress but with any of your plain clothing that needs a little sparkle.

This is what I would put together with my dress!










I love bid necklaces thats what I'm wearing in these pictures I got it from Forever 21 for $10.90. It looks really nice with t shirts or a collared blouse as well.

If you have any questions or need help matching up an outfit just leave a comment or message me I would be happy to help.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment