Tuesday 12 July 2016

New Lush Products

One of my favorite stores is Lush and I really wish we had one here in Newfoundland. I did go into the store looking for one item in particular and that was the Million Dollar Moisturizer. But it is only sold in the UK Lush stores but a very helpful sales person at Lush did give me a sample of the Imperialis facial moisturizer and just after using it for only 3 days I went back and got the full size that cost around $20. It makes my skin so soft and I haven't broken out so thats a really big deal to me.  The other thing I got was Honey Trap Lip Balm for $7 and I can't even explain how awesome this lip balm smells and tastes I will denfently repurchase this when I run out. I put it on before my lipstick and I can really notice a difference in how my lipstick feels and looks. When I got to the counter to pay for my items I could smell something very minty/sweet and that's when I saw the most amazing smelling soap ever. I only bought a small piece of the soap but really wish I would have gotten more. It makes your skin feel so clean, smell sweet and looks really cool almost like there is crystals in the middle of the bar. If you are ever at Lush or visiting the website check these products out you won't be disappointed.






No comments:

Post a Comment