Friday 8 July 2016

Toronto Update!

It has been about a week since I have blogged but there was so much to see and do that I have been bet out by the end of the day. I have lots of pictures and a few new products I have tried to share with you. So lets get started!

I visit Canada's Wonderland on my second day in Ontario and it was so mind blowing. The water park was like nothing I have seen before and the rides really did give you chills and thrills.

The ride I liked the most and I closed my eyes the whole time I was at the top was called WindSeeker. This was a big deal for me because I'm scared of heights. Not saying I would do it again but I was happy I took the chance and did it.


Another place that everyone should visit is the Ripley's Aquarium. This place was so much fun and exciting I couldn't stop taking pictures. There were so many different kinds of fish, sharks, sting rays and sea horses to see it took me 2 hours to go through the place.











No comments:

Post a Comment