Wednesday 20 July 2016

Today's Outfit








Hat is from H&M
Tank top is from Top Shop
Necklace is from Forever 21
Shorts are from Urban Plant
Sandals are from Beyond the Rack
Sleeveless blazer is from Dynamite

I buy most of my shoes from Beyond the Rack because the prices are so good I got these sandals for $15 last December. I always buy my summer footwear in the winter and my fall/winter footwear in the summer. The prices on this website are just to good to pass up and there is a little bit of everything on there. If you do order something from the website the shipping cost is really reasonable and I alway order something really inexpensive to get a very low shipping cost because once you place a order with them then you get 7 days free shipping. So save you expensive orders for last so you will have no shipping charges. It does take 5-7 weeks to get your order but you won't be disappointed. New items are added daily from high end like Chanel to Michael Kors and even house hold items.

www.BeyondtheRack.com

Any questions about prices or anything else just leave a comment and I will get back to you. 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment