Friday 22 July 2016

The little black dress 

I think just about everyone has a black dress in the closest but only brings it out for a special occasion. Over the next few days I will show you different ways to dress up and dress down your black dress. 

This is my little black dress that I got from BooHoo they have amazing clothes and the prices are really good. Check them out online at www.boohoo.com. 


The first outfit I will show you is how to make your dress look casual and everyday wearable.


All you need is a jean jacket, heels, flats or sandals, stud earrings and a watch or bracelet. I love heels and I have no problem wearing them every where but flats will look just as good. 







Jean jacket is from Old Navy
Dress is from BooHoo
Shoes from Beyond the Rack
Kate Spade necklace
Michael Kors watch
Earrings from Forever 21

This is such a easy look and you can wear any dress with a jean jacket but you want to make sure your jacket does fit you and isn't to big or it will take way from the look of your dress. 

Any questions please leave a comment.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment