Saturday 23 July 2016

Little Black Dress

This is another look for your little black dress and what goes better with a black dress for a night out with the girls than leather. I love pairing my dress with a leather jacket and it doesn't have to be a black jacket it can be blue, green, red or any color you like. I wear my jacket so much and it is one of the best pieces I have added to my clothing collection. Yes I call it my collection because I have shirts and other  items of clothing that I bought 2-3 years ago still in my closet and I do wear them somethings never go out of style and you can reinvent them.









Yes my cat Juice is sleeping on my jacket he loves it to. Just a simple necklace a pair of hoop earring, heels and your leather jacket can make your dress look so dressed down but also ready for a night out.

Jacket is from Garage
Earring from Forever 21
Heels are from Spring
Dress BooHoo
Kate Spade necklace

If you have any questions about this outfit or anything else please leave a comment or message me.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment