Tuesday 26 July 2016

My Go To Copper Eyeshadow Routine

I hope these steps are easy to follow because I want to show you how I get my copper eyeshadow look. I used the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette and I got mine at Sephora the best place in the world or to me anyways 😊.  But as long as you got 3 to 4 different brown eyeshadows and some light eyeshadows that will work to. This palette is amazing the shadows have so much pigmentation and are very easy to blend and best of all they do smell like chocolate. I will show you all the brushes I use for each shadow and how I use them.


The first color I'm going to use is Butter Pecan and that will go all over my lid and in the inner corner of my eye.





The next shadow I will use is Peanut Butter and this will go in the crease of my eye lid and I will blend this back and forth. From the outer corner and almost to the inner corner. I'm also going to bring it down under my lower lash line and blend the shadow back to the outer corner of my eye.




Next color will be Rum Raisin and that will also go blended into my crease to the outer corner of my eye and blended into to lower lash line. Blending is key here so you may have to go back and forth blending 10 to 15 time to get this to look right and you don't want to go to high with your shadow because you will look like you have a black eye. 




Then we will take Fosting and smudge it into the outer corner of your eye to darken up the outer corner and also bring this color down under your lower lash line and blend it in. Don't put more shadow on your brush when blending under your lower lash line just whatever is left on your brush will do.




I will use my finger to put Bon Bon all over my eye lid and then use a clean blending brush to blend everything in one last time.



This is what it will look like once all the shadows are blended in.

I will then take Coconut Creme and use my finger to put this on my brow bone. 


Take a flat brush and take a little Frosting shadow and press it into your lower lash line.



Take a small smudging brush with Peanut Butter on it and blend this under your lower lash line and also blend the Frosting shadow to create a smoky look under the eye.





Now you are left with a smoky copper eye. It might look messy right now but once you get your liner on it will look prefect. My next step will be wing eyeliner and concealer on a angle brush to clean up the edges. 



Then I will take a little more Peanut Butter on my smudging brush and just touch up under my eye and make sure my shadow meets my wing liner.



This is what it will look like when the liner is done and the smudging on the lower lash line.

Next is mascara and a little more Butter Pecan to brighten it up a little.



We are all done with out copper eyeshadow look!





It does take some practice to get confident with using darker shadows because when you first put it on your eye you will think this looks so bad. But don't give up just keep blending and blending and I promise it will look good. 

The highlighter on my cheeks is Becca Champagne Pop one of my favorites.


If there is any questions just leave a comment or message me.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment