Monday 11 July 2016

MAC Lipstick Collection

I think just about every women out there that loves makeup has a MAC lipstick or two. I don't have the biggest collection but the few shades I do have are truly beautiful.

Cremesheen in Creme D'Nude

Satin in Fleshpot

 Lustre in Razzle-Dazzler

Retro Matte in Ruby Woo
Lip Pencil in Redd

Lustre in High Tea

Cremesheen in A Novel Romance

Matte in Strange Journey
This was a limited addition for Rocky Horror Picture Show.


My favorite shade is Creme D'Nude as you can see and I wear it under most of my bright pink lipsticks to make them look a little more natural. If you are looking to spend any wheres from $21 to $30 on a lipstick then MAC is a good choice. They do ship all over Canada and if you sign up for promotion emails every once in a while you will get a free shipping code.



No comments:

Post a Comment