Wednesday 13 July 2016

Self Tanner Update

I though I would show you a few before and after pictures of my self tanning routine and the products I used. I put Loving Tan Dark 2 hour express self tanner on this morning after my shower and left it on for 2 hours. It does get darker after you wash off the self tanner through out the day. So when you jump in the shower and wash off the tanner don't think your tan is washed off it will get darker.

This is my leg without and with tanner

My arm before appying the tanner

and my arm after

The pink mit is a exfoliating mit that I use in the shower to remove dead and dry skin. The brown mit is what I use to apply the tan and the 2 bottles are the self tanners.

This is what 3 pumps of tanner looks like before I put it on my leg.

This is what it looks like when your rubbing it into your skin. Don't mind the streaks the tan will not look like this when your done and I was not finished rubbing it in at this point. 

I will post more pictures tomorrow once my tan has fully come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment