Friday 24 June 2016



Back in January I think I went though one of my biggest hair changes ever. I went from pale blonde to a dark browinish red which was a huge change. I loved the color but the upkeep was so much work and I have very oily hair so I have to wash my hair everyday or second day. Now I'm in the process of going blonde again and it is taking alot of work to remove the red. I have been working with an amazing hair dresser who is slowly giving me my blonde hair again. 

These are some products that I have used when I was blonde and red that worked great.

Joico Color Infuse Red Shampoo and Conditioner.
L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo.
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque.

If you have any products you love for your hair please let me know what they are. I love trying out new hair products.




No comments:

Post a Comment