Monday 1 August 2016

Don't like heels?

I love my heels and could wear them everyday but every once in a while I'll put on a pair of flats just to give my feet a break. Here are a few pairs of flats I own and love. But one thing I never do is pay more than $10 for a pair of flats. I get all my flats from Ardene when they go on sale for 2 for $10 or 3 for $20.



A plain nude flat can be worn with so many outfits; skirts, skinny jeans and dresses.


This nude flat is my favorites and the gems I can't get enough of them.


A print is always a must and I love leopard print this looks so nice with dark skinny jeans.


 This black pair with a flower pom pom gives the flat just a little detail. 


So if heels are not your thing check out Ardene they will have something you love.


If there are any questions please leave a comment or message me.



No comments:

Post a Comment